wtorek, 24 października 2023

Product experts summit in London

 Last week I had an opportunity to attend global Google's product expert summit.

Roughly 560 participants were invited, among them 13 people from Poland, who love Google product and services. The event lasted for 4 days.


1st day we arrived at the hotel and took part in evening reception. It was a great opportunity to meet other experts and socialize with them. 2nd day was busy. Breakfast started at 7 a.m. then lectures and breakout sessions, till afternoon. In the evening there were dinner with orchestra. Next day was the same. I chose sessions with Adsense, Google Accounts, Google Drive and Gmail, because I specialize in these services. At 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening there was closing event and we spent the whole 5 hours in Madame Tussauds Museum. It was great adventure. 4th day was departing time.

I am happy that I am participant of Google's Product expert programme since 12


years. In my company we also have Google Workspace and I use the knowledge. If you want to join the nice community, please sign up here.

0 komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Podziel się swoimi myślami.Spam nie będzie tolerowany.